Belgourmet's Famous World Chicken Recipes
Chicken Recipes - Cooking Chickens
One Pot Chicken with Rice Recipe
1 can clear chicken broth
1 can (chicken broth can) water
1 can frozen or canned whole kernel corn
1 can (chicken broth can) diced chicken breast
1 can (chicken broth can) long grain white rice
Heat chicken broth, water and corn to near boiling.
Add rice and chicken, stir, cover and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
Stir and season to taste with salt, curry, ginger, garlic or whatever.
Chicken Soup Recipe
One whole chicken
1 gallon water (enough to cover chicken)
1 onion cut in quarters
3 garlic cloves
1 inch of ginger root shredded
2 teaspoons salt
1 pound new potatoes
4 large carrots cut in one inch slices
2 stalks celery cut in one inch slices
1 can baby corn
1. Combine chicken, water, onion, garlic, ginger, and salt in a
large stock pot and bring to a boil.
2. Simmer for 30 minutes to 1 hour skimming off oil and fat as needed.
3. Test chicken with a fork to determine when it is tender and fully cooked.
3. Remove the chicken and shred it, removing bones, fat, skin, and gristle.
4. Strain chicken broth.
5. Add vegetables and chicken to chicken broth and bring to a boil,
reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until potatoes are done. Serve
Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts; pounded thin
4 Oz Cream cheese; Softened
Spread a layer of cream cheese on
the inside of the chicken breast.
Season to taste with the garlic,parsley and chives
Roll up, starting with the small end.
Wrap 2 slices of bacon around the rolled
chicken breast, secure with toothpick or skewer.
Bake 30-40 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Broil 5 minutes to brown bacon.
Serve with rice and vegetables.
Recipes for Poultry